Friday, September 01, 2006

My first post!

About a year ago, inspired by all the cool blogs out there, I created a TypePad account. I was enthused at first but then got lazy and hardly posted anything.

When I found out that I had to pay to post, after my TypePad trial account expired, that pretty much ended my nascent efforts at blogging right there and then. As it turns out, I had not reached the tipping point back then to join the blogosphere. That is, until I discovered Blogger which is free!

Earlier today, I tipped-over and created this account and I am now totally reinvigorated to start blogging. I hope and plan to blog here from time to time.

By the way, as I spell-checked this post (spelling is not my strong suit), the Blogger spellchecker flagged the word blogosphere as a typo ;-) Strange, no?

No comments: